Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Is that you Watson?

Millions of Sherlock Holmes fans worldwide will take part in a week of celebration of the world's mostfamous detective in the first annual Sherlock Holmes Week from 30th July - 5th August. 

Will I be there?  Um...no.   I'm a poor starving student (or about to be), but now that I know about this, I'm adding it to my bucket list.

I thought I would post it for fellow Sherlock Holmes fans in case they want to go and send me photos to rub it in.

Shelock Holmes has had a resurgence in the last two years with two major Hollywood motion pictures and the success of BBC Sherlock. The week is backed by the main societies and organisations in the world.

http://www.sherlockholmesweek.com is the website where fans can register their local events and take part in competitions.

I admit the competitions aren't that fabulous sounding yet, but every year the event gets better.

In the meantime, I'm going to watch the TV version with Lucy Liu and very sexy Johnny Lee Miller.

No comments:

Post a Comment