Friday, July 15, 2011

Hold the bacon, please

Over the last few months, I’ve seen bacon mayonnaise, bacon and asparagus, bacon, bacon cupcakes and even bacon crème brule.

This is all well and good – if you happen to like bacon.

If you’re a non-bacon eater like me, it’s starting to become intrusive when you see that your favorite vegetarian items are now smothered with bacon. I’m sure they taste great, but when my pancakes are served with maple syrup with chunks of bacon in it, then I start to get annoyed.

Of course, I’m sure some of you reading this blog are thinking, “Mmmm…maple syrup and bacon...that sounds delicious” – which I’m sure it is if I ate bacon.

Then there’s this item in the photo that I saw in a sushi place.

Yes, that’s right. It’s bacon sushi. Now, that’s just wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment