Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Spencer On the Go coming to Sacramento

Spencer on the Go will be at the 2011 Sacramento Mobile Food Festival on April 30 2011. Now this is exciting news for all foodies living in the area. If you don't know why I'm excited then you haven't checked out the yummy gourmet food they have in their truck.

Usually, the only place I get to have Spencer's food is when I'm hanging at Terroir Natural Wine Merchant and Bar in San Francisco (love it!). Spencer On the Go's converted taco truck is usually parked across the street and serves really great French Take-Out. I'm not talking fries and onion soup. I'm talking good stuff like fois gras and bread, escargot lollipops, goat cheese salad, lamb burgers and this cheesy potato casserole that is to die for.

I've been known to go back for seconds and don't like to share when it comes to fois gras, so if you want some of the good stuff, you better show up early on April 30. The trucks will be parked at Fremont Park.

Sactomofo starts at Noon and goes until 6 p.m. In addition to Spencer's truck, there will be about 12 other different vendors.

No comments:

Post a Comment