Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Caviar and Champagne? Brilliant!


As you know, I’m always on the lookout for new things.  And if you’ve even been out with me at restaurant or bar, you know that if it’s weird and on the menu (and doesn’t have red meat as I’m still a semi-veg), then I have to get it.

This week it was a Caviar-Champagne Shooter.

Here's how to make it:
1) Take a scoop of sherbet and put it in a glass
2) Cover it will a spoonful of caviar
3) Then fill the rest of the glass with champagne. 
4) The sherbet and bubbles kind of make this foam coating at the top that the bartending topped with decorative sea salt juice.
I know, it sounds a little strange, but it was fantastic.  Really, what’s not to like?  I like sherbet, I like champagne and I like caviar. 
It’s a little bubbly, a little salty…and really, really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment