Friday, March 9, 2012

Mad about March Madness

If you got tickets to the Final Four in New Orleans would you go? What if they were in super nose bleed seats? Would you still go?

This is the question my girlfriend asked me this week when she discovered our Final Four tickets that she ordered months ago (and paid hundreds of dollars for) were not exactly front row.

My answer: "Heck yeah! This is history, baby!!"

I mean, how often will I get to go see the Final Four...in New Orleans...the biggest party place outside Vegas in the US? I don’t care if I had to sit on the roof, I would be there. It going to be like Mardi Gras and Super Bowl all in one -- except with basketball fans.

My girlfriend was even able to score us a hotel by Bourbon Street.  I think a little part of my brain is already there as that’s all I’ve been thinking about all day.

Whoohoo!!

PS: Have I mentioned that I have the best friends in the world? I owe her big time for this:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment