Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Day Four of Luxury Cycling with Duvine

Still in the mountain area, Day Four of my Mallorca Cycling Adventure because with a   hour hike – yes, that’s right, we actually didn’t have to pedal up the hill and my legs and butt were thankful.  Instead we hiked from Deia to Son Mico to this little place that served cakes. 

Have I mentioned that we were well-fed on this trip?   


It’s a good thing that after sampling the baked goods that we were going to cycle another 15 miles through Fornalutx and then down to the seaside to the village of Port Soller.



It was another day of beautiful scenery and winding mountain roads.  But we were told that Day Five, our final day was every cyclist’s dream.  A part of me was wondering how could it could better, but the other part of me couldn’t wait to see what they had saved for end.

No comments:

Post a Comment