Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Half price frappacinos and a new yummy flavor

I know I'm not the only Starbucks addict out there watching my pennies these days, so when I heard Starbucks was offering half price frappacinos from May 6 to 15, I had to spread the good news.


Here's how it works: Show up at your local Starbucks between 3 and 5 p.m. during those dates and order any one of their yummy frapacinos ranging from mocha and coffee to sweet treats like caramel and java chip.

Of course, all their Frappuccino blended beverages are completely customizable – you call all the shots, so you can create the perfect drink for your perfect summer day-- and if you want, you can even order them without the whip and with low fat milk to reduce the calories.

I have a weakness for their strawberries and creme (without the whip) made with soy milk. This is mainly because I like to pretend the soy milk makes it a protein drink and therefore, it's healthy for me.  I really know it's not, but when it comes to Starbucks, I put on a thick pair of rose colored glasses.

But I think there may be a new temptation this summer. I just learned Starbucks is releasing a Mocha Coconut and a Coconut Creme Frappuccino. I may have to try one of them (or both) -- when they are half price naturally!

Follow Michelle Ponto on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment